Call to Book an Appointment 509-491-3821
Follow Us On
Call to Book an Appointment 509-491-3821

Nuclear Weapons & Uranium Workers

You may be entitled to In-Home Health Care. Let's see if you are eligible.

If you are a qualifying worker with the Hanford facilities, a uranium worker, or have worked in the nuclear weapons industry and have an accepted illness, you may be entitled to in-home health care and monetary benefits.

The Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program Act (EEOICPA) was enacted by Congress to compensate workers who have become ill from their employment in the production of nuclear weapons.

Qualifying beneficiaries include employees, contractors, and subcontractors working in any U.S. Department of Energy or Atomic Weapons Employer facilities. This care is not subject to co-pays or deductibles and covers doctor visits, medical treatments, hospital costs, prescriptions, medical equipment and home nursing care.

Chinook Home Health Care is here to provide personalized healthcare to nuclear workers who qualify for EEOICPA. If you have already been awarded benefits for this program or believe you qualify for this program for in-home health care, please let us know.

How do I know if I qualify?

Do you have a White Card?

Yes – Great if you are ready to find out how we can help give us a call at 509-491-3821 or fill out the form.

No – The Department of Energy has a pamphlet online to answer most of your basic questions click here.  Take a look and give us a call to see how we can serve you.  509-491-3821

How do I qualify?

EEOICPA was enacted to compensate workers who have been made sick from radiation or chemical exposure. You will need to be diagnosed by a doctor to qualify.

A quick overview would include: you have been diagnosed with radiation-induced cancer, beryllium diseases or silicosis; and were exposed to radiation, beryllium or silica while working in the nuclear weapons industry for DOE or its contractors or subcontractors.

To find out more check out the Department of Labors Frequently Asked Questions or give us a call at 509-491-3821

What Services can be provided by Chinook?

Every client may have differing needs.  We take a proactive approach in your homecare management, routinely providing you with in-home checks adjust to your changing needs.   To Find out more visit our services page or call us at 509-491-3821